• Автор: bill
bill
Эксперт
Отзывов: 0
Бонусы: 0.00
Баллы репутации: 0
Личное сообщение
Тема: free log home decor ideas
The idea to create this theme emerged unexpectedly. I looked pictures of my house. The thought came to my mind, how the house has changed. For 10 years we have furniture, curtains on the windows, pictures on the walls, flowers - natural and artificial, some cushions, napkins, supports for flowers and a lot of small things that make a house “house”. They make the house cozy and decorate it. We select items by our taste; they are an expression of our "I" saying about our taste. We make them with your hands, buy them in a shop, we bring out of traveling. They are an integral part of our house. I would like forum users share in this theme their ideas of an interior design of their homes, told the history of their emergence in the interior. I hope the theme will be useful to all and we will find in it new ideas.
First, some examples of a wall decor in my house. A little detail about each. Two paintings appeared in the house after a trip to Istanbul. They we bought directly in the artist shop, performed on a fish skin by the black ink, I packaged them in a frame in Moscow. At the second photo there is an old icon, it was brought out of the Pskov region and it was restored. My idea was to just placing it in the frame. The third photo is a painted wall on the third floor. It is a place for the young and also a room for a game of a table tennis. Graffiti was painted by my oldest son.
Summer
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
Тема: Re: free log home decor ideas
Even at the stage of a home designing, you already imagine how place a furniture, where hang a chandelier, make properly a wiring, what kind of rods to choose, a correct color of doors and walls. And all of these things are a decoration. Therefore, we think of it as the foundation has been laid. And I like the rags on doors. Properly hung (not on a line or a string) and matched, they can greatly beautify the door. This technique is used, for example, in the style of "Provence." By the way, sometimes kitchen doors and cabinets are processed and glazed so. About decorating of clay pots. I did so, a pot is coated (parts, not all at once) with a tile glue. Then tile pieces are laid (cuttings, fragments, but small, because the surface is curved in the pot). It can be in any picture or whether you like. Allow to dry. Treat gaps with a grout or glue (you can add in the water an adhesive). I made so for 2 pots (I had a specific interior) - medium size and large. It is hold for several years. Including a hibernation on the balcony. As for decorating of large plastic containers - try to use an old unwanted mat - wrap and secure by rope, braid, braid, etc., but you can do it quietly with some glue. Cut unnecessary. Well, and for your artistic taste. The main thing is to use a tile adhesive. And you can stick pieces of tiles or ceramics (from a china fight). On conventional plastic carrying pots everything is kept on time! I somehow felt sorry for the old fine china, which is all cracked and chipped. It was sorry to throw ... That's handy. One small point, for a start it is better to use the pots not round and square but rectangular. Or take with a riffler or file. In order to sand particularly acute chips. By the way, once we used a decoupage. A view of plastic pots was awful, but the money was running out. After decoupage pots were covered with usual cheap varnish. Some pots are 8 or 9 years now but their look has not changed.
baltazar
Эксперт
Благодарил (а): 1 раз
Личное сообщение
In America there is a culture called "fairy doors" which are attached to the trees and walls of houses. Moreover, they build entire villages for fairies in the garden. I really liked the idea. This is a self-hardened weight for sculpting. It requires no baking. Honestly, I did not understand what it's made of, the composition is not specified anywhere. The smell is specific, but not sharp. I worked with this material for the first time, and somehow I did not immediately get used to it. A mass dries quickly, so during the process hands must be constantly wet, and the unused portion of plastic immediately wrapped in a plastic wrap.
The material dries completely in about 10-20 hours (depending on thickness), after drying it becomes hard, it can be easy to grind and even cut. I'm no primed, and immediately were depicted with acrylic paints, then covered the matte acrylic varnish. I hope that the door adequately copes with the hardships of a country life; just I do not know how to attach it to the tree. Just to lean isn’t possible. How to hold it? Maybe on a double sided building tape?
Summer
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
I have just started working with clay, I am quietly experimenting. So, It is for the first time I picked it in my hands.
A satin ribbon carefully depicts curtains inside the house. I just wanted to use the backlight, so I decided not to draw window on the clay, but to make a slit and to use a transparent film as a glass. Unfortunately, my stained paint withered, so I choose a fabric, it passes the light and hides the inside part of the house.
As for the mushroom cap, it has been done in three stages.
First, the lower white part. It's easy: I rolled out a mass for modeling down to size, it turned out a circle and in the center of which was cut a hole, and you shouldn’t do it if you can live without light in the «attic». To get the "wave", I raised the outer edge of the circle in several places, and put every little thing back to the drying time. About a day the clay completely dried. The turn came to the upper part of the red roof. As a backup in the center of the white circle I erected a low "pyramid" from all available tools. The main thing is that at the very top there was something round (the modeling mass shouldn’t break), and everything was wrapped with a cling film (the clay does not stick so). Again I rolled out a circle of clay, with the diameter slightly larger than the first one, and put it on top of the pyramid. Immediately, while the clay was crude, I made edges of the top and bottom of a mushroom cap. Then. at the top I made three small incisions and lifted the clay to get windows.
When the cap completely dried, on the edge of the hole in the lower rim of the clay I put a border from a clay.
buldozer
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
I want to share my idea, too. This is not by my hands, but my brain. After the device drainage around the house, I thought to disguise the manholes, which should be stick out above the ground and closed with lids witch are not a very attractive black color. It is good, that we did not immediately cut off below. I metered a diameter, bought suitable pots and I’ve got vases on supports. In the pots were planted the Petunia to hide that tube, but it has not grown yet. And meanwhile I stacked a pot with last year's pansy.
baltazar
Эксперт
Благодарил (а): 1 раз
Личное сообщение
Hello! Our greenhouse comes out on the playground; I was wondering how to disguise it. Particularly, you can’t close it, and you found this way. All fragments were sawn of plywood and painted. How long it will be Ok I don’t know. This is my image, I haven’t taken the project and the structure. Maybe someone will like it. Ne judge strictly!
Are you speaking about wall painting? Graffiti is from the theme of the airbrush, paint aerosol sprays, an acetone paint as usual dries instantly. Wall painting is another thing that will not work in a hurry. There is a special technology. You can do quickly a screen graphics or a stamp. Another viable option of finish is a decoupage. Truly worthy kind of art and it is easy and clear in design. Not in terms of criticism, but in terms of tips to the easy process and achieve even better results, if the hand is not very "hard", than a masking tape can have a substantial assistance in the creation of drawings.
You can type the contours of the future drawing from straight pieces, and you can cut the tape, which greatly simplifies and speeds up the process.
For example, peel and cut a piece of tape of the desired length. Then hold it in your hands and cut with scissors or glue it to the surface that you do not mind, and cut the tape (cutter) with a sharp knife making your desired shapes.
If the width of the tape adhesive tape lacking - you can glue together some tapes together (imposing one edge to another), or just stick tape on the surface close to each other, "typing" the field of the future drawing.
Summer
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
One my friends stucked an entire surface by masking tape (just applying the edges of tape on each other), and then cut with a sharp knife the right figure, carefully unsticked the resulting stencil, moved it to the wall. In the end she got a very beautiful and very neat image. After patterning, a masking tape can be easily removed, leaving no residue and without damaging the surface on which it was glue. Of cause, there are special techniques and materials to create stencils. But a masking tape is cheaper and more accessible.
I thought about drawings of my dasha. My mom didn’t venture, but I still won our toilet.
At home I painted drafts on a plain paper for all 4 walls. I showed them to my household to make necessary adjustments. And last summer, I started to draw. With an ordinary pencil I transferred all the pictures on the toilet. Without much thinking if somewhere was not exactly because it was easily corrected since everything is painted and boundaries will not be seen. Therefore, I see no reason to use stencils (a masking tape, etc.) with large drawings. I bought a few brushes of different sizes, gloves and several colors of paint.
The figure is not fully completed, I ask my husband to saw out a round window on the front side and stylize it under the sun.
bill
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
Well, it came up to the box for letters. I didn’t want to buy a standard blue box that says "Mail". I searched in the internet, on our forum and I saw a little information, apparently, no one bothered. I then, in principle, I decided, too, to make it easier.
The box consists of 2 stainless steel plates strapped by bolts through the existing board fence. In the fence a groove is made under letters, magazines, newspapers. Well, actually the box itself it is made of a standard magazine (do not think that I advertise this magazine, it was just on hand), I added to the sides and made a thickness of 70 mm. It consists of four boards and two Plexiglas plates. From the house there is a blind window, but to the fence the glass is not exactly dull in order a newspaper remained there as in a trap. I don’t know about fixing, I don’t like to complicate with loops. A refinement. About improvements - well, first I will think about fixing and I also need to mount visors on both sides.
Поделиться:

Вернуться в «Frame houses from Russia details and reviews»

Войти через социальную сеть

Быстрая регистрация и авторизация через социальную сеть ®

Вход

Имя пользователя: Пароль: