• Автор: bill
bill
Эксперт
Отзывов: 0
Бонусы: 0.00
Баллы репутации: 0
Личное сообщение
Тема: free log home decor ideas
I saw in the stores very nicely decorated flowerpots. The sense that an ordinary clay pot smeared with something white and in that white are slightly recessed small pebbles. It looks very impressive. I thought long and advised with my husband was that it could be. We came to the conclusion that it's a stucco, which is taken as a basis. It must be applied in an even layer, and push pebbles on top. (If I am in a shop, I will make a pick for clarity).
Summer
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
Тема: Re: free log home decor ideas
Garden figurines of foam. They were dyed with an oil paint and a varnish for yachts. A bull-calf was made of foam. It is 70cm tall! Iguana was made of foam too, it was put behind the alpine slide, and it is 170 cm tall! Sorry for the picture quality. A dolphin was also made of foam. The height is 130-140 cm. we are going to put a swimming pool on a site, a wall of a barn to paint and decorate with a plaster fish. All of my crafts were taken out of my mind. As a basis of bull I took a usual framework of downed rails (a skeleton), and for the iguana - a plastic bottle of kefir, its tail is a tube, the same is for the fox –a bottle, and paws are tubes. And for a Roly-Poly I took a fur-tree ball.
I have a master class for all crafts: bear, iguana, fox, bun, frog lights "Tachi-gata". I will show you a little later, when I create my album. I paint my crafts with an oil painting twice, and then one more time after the hack stands a few days in the sun. A foam during this time is compressed or something, and a yellow color peeps. That's why I paint three times. You shouldn’t even varnish. I have a few crafts without varnish, but they are a little dull. Why to use a ship varnish? I found that a lacquer is almost transparent, with a light yellow color, while all the other paints for the exterior use are obviously yellow! If the hack is beige or yellow, it can be painted with a varnish for the outdoor use.

- Garden sculptures of a foam called "LISA".
For making figurines you will need:
Foam
Foam gun
foam cleaner (You need to flush the gun and cleaning hands).
Gloves made of cotton, not a single pair.
For manufacturing of that figure, I used the usual empty bottle from the yogurt.
1. Pour the sand into the bottle (for a gravity). Froth a bottle completely. Attention! Do it gradually, a layer by layer, to give time to dry for each layer. A foam dries about 10-15minutes.
2. To make the paws, tail, I used a tube with a threaded wire. Stick a tail (it keeps the whole figure), legs (a pipe), set the desired curve, froth joints. A neck: insert a tube from a toilet paper, froth it and dry. Froth paws and a tail.
5. To make a head, you can paste something round and froth. Ears: cut out cardboard or a soft plastic. Put lugs in place, froth and dry. A mustache: cut a thick fishing line, painted over with a black paint from a container and insert. Eyes - colored rubber balls of the same color.
Sculptures made of foam paint with the oil paint or a varnish on top (if a figure is not painted with a white paint, as a varnish gives yellowness).
A foam sculpture for the garden! A " Roly-Poly".
For the basis I took a Christmas toy or it can be a plastic ball that is also round. Froth the ball with a drying a layer by layer. The handles are made of tubes with a threaded wire. Make a bending, froth. A headscarf is also a foam. "Ears" on the scarf: cut cardboard leaves, punch, froth. With a sharp knife cut out the eyes and a mouth. Inside the legs are ordinary wooden wedges, froth setting a desired shape. Paint with the oil paint, than lacquer. For my personal interest I tried to make a little bull. How did I begin making figurines from a foam? Elementary! We made an overhaul, inserted windows, accidentally fell down to the floor a pistol with a foam, and when a form frizzed. I took it on my hand... that's how I started, I thought why not?
All figures were made in the winter in our basement. (It is under the whole house is well-organized). Then I decided to try to make a frog, an iguana and so on. Totally I have 10 or 11 pieces. If someone interested, I have a step by step photos.
baltazar
Эксперт
Благодарил (а): 1 раз
Личное сообщение
In our garden and suburban areas, probably, should be such cuties! You will be happier with them. I would like to see in the subject, what you can do (although the pics may be not your own creations). What can be accommodated or place ... especially for a country life. As for me I selected different names. For example, this collection: dolls, vegetables, a straw, flowers and timbers! Charming friends for our site! And let's add photos of scarecrows to help us from all kinds of birds and at night from thieves. Can be peeped somewhere or made ourselves. And we made our scarecrow ourselves; my husband helped me to keep in right places. We stuck a stick, nailed two sticks at 45 degrees, that looked to the ground and looked like a real hand, then took the rest of the building tow, wound its sticks-hands than twined a flax for the strength, a head made out of hemp, too, a ball, reinforced with a twine on top. A trunk was made from a stuffed old bag. Then we dressed a scarecrow with a bucket, eyes and a mouth made of a birch bark. A nose, a hair and ears were from the pieces of tow. Open parts of the "body" were poured with a lacquer spray by my husband (the most difficult part). How nice is it! All the people went to see our Kuzma. In the winter we took it in the house. I make a lot of things out of hemp: Baba Yaga, a house spirit, dolls, decorative nests ...
expert
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
I love my country house for 20 years. But last year I decided to make a country landscape of empty bottles of champagne. Basically, there are only flower beds. What comes out of it can be seen in some photos. I want to respond my supporters, in order to hear a good advice on this subject, and so on.
bill
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
Well, there is no accounting for tastes, of course. Our neighbors so made a border. While they were new and clean – it was good. But after the first rain they became dirty, and some of them "floated" from a pressure of the earth and roots. No, here it is necessary to think about how the bottle can be accommodated. I had also an experience with the empty bottles 15 years ago, we paved a sidewalks, but, then, we did from the inability to get concrete tiles, but with the delivery of empty bottles reception we had some troubles. In the spring glass bottles pushed out of the ground and were broken a lot, part of the glass remained on the ground. Of course, it is not in fashion to make borders from bottles, but, for example, selecting a small part on your site, such miracles can be done! After all, in abroad the famous designers do it from a garbage.
constructor
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
There is a large number of barberry. Although the topic is not only for a barberry. It is planted around the perimeter of the site. In some places, the distance between the bushes is about 1.3-1.5 m. In these spots I want make it nicely, as it is a part of the adjoining flower garden with roses. To cut the barberry is still too early to give a shape, but I wanna some order now. For this day it's just tied up with a rope.
Summer
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
There are special palm bushes of variety designs and sizes. Very comfortable. I like them more than the wooden structures that do not decay, and to stick in the ground or to carry them in case of need is also very easy-to-use. And if you wanna something very beautiful, I do not know. If accurate and utilitarian in order there are no branches, so I will tell you.. On building markets pipes for a water supply of polyethylene (HDPE) are sold. They are inexpensive, very thin - just what you need - 20 rubles per square meter. Quite flexible. Fold in a ring, join, inserting the pin into the wood or a piece of pipe of a smaller diameter. Put in the knives of the same pipe - you can use screws or bolts and nuts, having drilled holes. To cut and drill these pipes is very easy because of a polyethylene.
It takes about 10-15 minutes.
buldozer
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
I immediately bought a book for dummies about design. The final section of the book was the section on creating ROOTARY. What is it? This is a new, non-traditional type of landscapes, but it is nothing complicated about it - it's a kind of alpine slide, but it is only made of driftwood, beautiful roots and branches, stumps, logs and a bark. Hence, the name (from the English «root» - root). In order to make a rootary, a preliminary site preparation is not required. There are some beautiful roots. Here, at the forum a lot of those who have are already in the garden these snags.
buldozer
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
I immediately bought a book for dummies about design. The final section of the book was the section on creating ROOTARY. What is it? This is a new, non-traditional type of landscapes, but it is nothing complicated about it - it's a kind of alpine slide, but it is only made of driftwood, beautiful roots and branches, stumps, logs and a bark. Hence, the name (from the English «root» - root). In order to make a rootary, a preliminary site preparation is not required. There are some beautiful roots. Here, at the forum a lot of those who have are already in the garden these snags.
baltazar
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
But, last weekend, I went to the country, the children clung to me, saying let's build a birdhouse. The house must be hang in a secure location, on a tree or a wall not less than 2 meters from the ground, the front for the east or south-east, that is not shining a hot midday sun! The size of the inlet depends on birds.
For starlings - 32-35mm
a sparrow - 26-28mm
a tit - 25-26mm
a nuthatch - 28-30mm
For blue titmouses a diameter 26-28 mm. For a titmouse more than 32-34 mm. The internal dimensions of house are about 15 x 15 x 25 mm. But sometimes such a big house for the titmouse can be taken by a sparrow. For a starling is required the notch 45-50mm and even the size should be larger. The height of birdhouse is 3 meters above the ground. But for a blue titmouse is 1.5 meters and most higher. In April there will be a nesting of birds, especially, in early spring, so you need to hurry. I can also add: it is better to make the inside of the house dark (cover by the stain), the inner wall (where is the entrance) should not be smooth, it should be rough, you can make cuts. A cover must be removable to once a season could be removed and disinfected. A titmouse breeds several times a season, and will not lay eggs again in the same house, so it is advisable to hang several bird houses.
expert
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
Good day! Tell me how to keep a bird house from destroying of forty. For the second year they steal eggs from the nest. Not to put a perch? I have a birdhouse hanging under the roof of my house. Maybe it is somehow affected? A birdhouse should be turned on a south or a southeast. But it must be in the semi-shade (not to be completely in the sun.) The scattering of light between the branches and leaves is normal for the birdhouse and its inhabitants.
constructor
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
Finally, my dream has come true, after "interminable" years of construction to revive a cottage with fun barrels. These barrels are next to home for a domestic use (to wash dishes, vegetables, fruits, etc.). In winter the water scooped out, throw the birch logs and covered with a sheet (iron, canvas, anything). There is no need to pull out or flip.
baltazar
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
I would like to tell everyone how to strengthen and make other supports. But you
have to buy a roll of welded steel mesh in a green plastic sheath (its main
purpose is a fence). An arch width is 1.4 meters, so it is more convenient to
choose the roll of 1.5 meters wide, with a cell 50 x 50 mm.

1. Collect the arch and place it on a flat surface.

2. Cut off with cutters 2 meshes, a width of 2 cells larger than an arch wide,
the length of the side from the bottom of crossbar to the top center. The extreme
length of cut fabric bars bite off the grid, getting twigs sticking up to 40 mm.
After laying a prepared mesh on a side surface of arch, you round the side
surface of the tubes.
Поделиться:

Вернуться в «Frame houses from Russia details and reviews»

Войти через социальную сеть

Быстрая регистрация и авторизация через социальную сеть ®

Вход

Имя пользователя: Пароль: