• Автор: buldozer
buldozer
Эксперт
Отзывов: 0
Бонусы: 0.00
Баллы репутации: 0
Личное сообщение
Тема: how much cost a log home
This year, I plan to begin construction of a country house made of timbers or logs (I haven’t decided yet) 6 x 9 or 6 x 8. Everything depends on the cost. Tell me, please, what will be a minimum price for a timber house without finishing with normal carpenters, not to have to look after or remodel in the future.
A box is required with sloping ceilings under the roofing material. The foundation was not been decided yet but it will be likely that kind of technology called TISE and obviously by my own. There is a photo below of what we would like.
For the future I would like to cover my house with a metal roof and attach a veranda (I can build it with my own hands.). Well, as we will have a budget, we will install a budget (modest, inexpensive) fireplace on the first floor and a wood-burning stove to heat the home, too, likely not too expensive.
The house needs to stay in during the beginning of April to the beginning of October for periodic visits, well, maybe sometimes in winter. People with expertise in pricing with the guidelines on prices, prompt as possible how to build a country house not expensive, because the prices are very strongly different in the Internet? I'd like my little daughter be often in the lap of nature.
A small amount of equipment and accessories are available; a manipulator Foton, a minivan, a cement mixer called Optimix, and my hands, so, in short, it is possible to save money on something.
baltazar
Эксперт
Благодарил (а): 1 раз
Личное сообщение
Тема: Re: how much cost a log home
In your project there are 8 steps of stairs, but a step of a height 337.5 mm (at a height – floor 1 to floor 2 - 2700). Such steep staircase will not arrange you.
Prices: They put the house 6 x 8 (external dimensions) in the end of summer in 2009. Foundations – 16 posts 400 x 400 x 600. Walls - profiled timbers 100 x 150. A ceiling height is 2700 mm, 2 floors. Posts, a ledge treated with an antiseptic 150 x 150, floor joists 50 x 150 treated with antiseptic, rafters 50 x 150, IZOSPAN F, a roof boarding 50 x 50, crates, metal roofing. Total 450 000 rubles. The firm builds in Moscow. Execution for 2.5 weeks. If you have hands, so where it will be necessary you will finish. Literacy is a contract! Good luck!
Summer
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
So, begin with a project. Let it be by hand, but that would have you know that you want. I recommend optimizing a size. With the length of a standard timber house of 6 m, the size of the house is better to take 6 x 9 or 6 x 6 +3 (6 x 6 the first floor and a porch, the 2nd floor 6 x 9). At this size, you will have virtually no waste material, and the cost of work will increase slightly. And more. It is better to build from a profiled beam. The cost of work is the same, the material a little more expensive, but it will save a lot of money for a finish. I post my photo collection of homes with such dimensions.
bill
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
Two years ago (prices did not change).
The log house from chopped logs of 24 - 26 cm, 7 x 9 with a roof, generally. That house with the assembly in Kostroma region (Opochki) costs 540,000 rubles.
The foundation is a solid plate 2 m in deep - 200,000 rubles.
With the roof, windows, doors, floors, ceilings without an attic insulation was approximately 1,000,000.
Summer
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
It is possible to lay a properly built house in 300 000 rubles. I recommend, for the economy, not to cover the roof with a roofing material (as many companies building a cheap piece of wood advise), and immediately buy a metal or an ondulin. Just no to pay twice for the work on the roof. To lay a ruberoid, you have to get some money, and a batten under the roofing is needed more often than under the same metal or onduline. The house with the installation kit and all nails costs from 235 000 to 257 000 rubles. What I remembered by phone:
Timber walls 150 x 150
Floor joists 1 and 2 floors 150 x 100
A frame for the fronts 150 x 100
rafters 150 x 50
roof battens 150 x 25
The attic frame 150 x 50.
We are building a wooden house now, the builders Tajiks put a price for finishing. We thought that the prices were greatly inflated. A finishing blockhouse - internal jumpers, the price without painting - 48 sq. m for 650 rubles\ m
A ceiling made of lining without painting - 30 + 15 sq\ m for 850 rubles\m
Flooring - 40 sq.m for 500 rubles\m
A paneling lining for the walls - 60 sq.m for 500 rubles\m.
The quality of work is normal. Prices aren’t reasonable? It seems they are overpriced, at least for laying a floor. I was now insulated the attic for 250 r/m 2 – an installation, vapor barriers, strips, plates without painting. The overlap between the first and second floor – 20 000 rubles for 50 m 2. From the bottom there is a wall paneling, rough floors, a vapor barrier, an insulation and, floor boards. This is through a team leader. If there was not him, then it would be even cheaper. But quite experienced builders from Ukraine and Moldova are working.
baltazar
Эксперт
Благодарил (а): 1 раз
Личное сообщение
A blockhouse is the same lining. The cost of work depends on a complexity and a volume. One thing is to sheathe outside a rectangular garage (a barn) and another thing is to arrange the attic floor in a complex roof. Accordingly, the cost of work varies considerably. Sample numbers for the work without too much difficulty I have brought. I'm certainly not special, but I understand that it is envy of many factors: what kind of lining, what kind of insulation, a thickness of OSB (or may be not OSB, because everyone has a different approach). What kind of siding membrane. Yes, a different manufacturer has a different approach to the cost of a produced material. Costs vary from desire and taste, which is like a choice between Lada and Mercedes. I just want to understand. A timber was proposed for 16 000 rubles per cubic meter, dried. I was promise a shrinkage less than 3%. Quick and quality. After assembling they promise not to caulk, etc. I understand that there is a different finishing. Now I am talking about the average price range.
bill
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
You will caulk a frame every year. Do not believe managers. Then eventually come to the conclusion that it must be bind. I bought a frame and then I gave it for free after several unsuccessful attempts to sell it. Although, it is your business.
1.A vinyl siding with all transoms = 300 rub/m2
2. bars 30 * 30 mm = 20 rub/m2
3. a windscreen + a building tape = 20 rub/m2
4.OSB or a plywood 12 mm = 180 rub/m2
5. boards 150 * 50 = 150 mm rub/m2
6. insulation 150 mm = 180 rub/m2
7. a vapor barrier + a building tape = 150 rub/m2
8. lining boards = 250 rub/m2
9. nails, punching and other materials = 50 rub/m2
Total = 1300 rub/m2.
Поделиться:

Вернуться в «Frame houses from Russia details and reviews»