• Автор: bill
bill
Эксперт
Отзывов: 0
Бонусы: 0.00
Баллы репутации: 0
Личное сообщение
Тема: how much do log home cost
It will be interesting to know the cost of log houses in your area.
I am interested in the price itself of a log home as a product, and the method of its calculation. Since the range of prices in the market is enough large, it will be interesting to know, what is the price and what will be a result that the client can receive per unit price of products. I ordered timber houses from various suppliers, everywhere there are different systems of calculation. Most absurd system of calculation I was offered at the time in the Smolensk region. There is a unit of calculation defined a square meter of a living house. To my natural question that this figure does not reflect either the diameter of log, or the number of partitions, or such an important element of the framework as a chopped front, cutters offered some vague, unclear coefficients. Sometimes the unit of calculation used a square meter of wall or meter logs, but this unit is not attached to the diameter of the log, and therefore to the amount of material. I think the most accurate to count cost of log houses in cubic using various factors - such as the margin for the bay connections for outposts under the carriage, for the length of logs over 6 m, with the kind of cutting, etc. I am interested in the cost of the framework in a place of manufacture to have a glimpse of the "net price" in particular, without a transportation component. My question is what does not - that the advertising component (itself only to order and collect wooden house). However, if my question goes beyond the rules of the forum, please correct me dear moderator. The answers can be discharged in a personal, but I think - the theme will be interesting for those for whom we actually build.
I plan to begin construction of a country house made of timbers or logs (I haven’t decided yet) 6 x 9 or 6 x 8. Everything depends on the cost. Tell me, please, what will be a minimum price for a timber house without finishing with normal carpenters, not to have to look after or remodel in the future.
A box is required with sloping ceilings under the roofing material. The foundation was not been decided yet but it will be likely that kind of technology called TISE and obviously by my own. There is a photo below of what we would like.
For the future I would like to cover my house with a metal roof and attach a veranda (I can build it with my own hands.). Well, as we will have a budget, we will install a budget (modest, inexpensive) fireplace on the first floor and a wood-burning stove to heat the home, too, likely not too expensive.
The house needs to stay in during the beginning of April to the beginning of October for periodic visits, well, maybe sometimes in winter. People with expertise in pricing with the guidelines on prices, prompt as possible how to build a country house not expensive, because the prices are very strongly different in the Internet? I'd like my little daughter be often in the lap of nature.
A small amount of equipment and accessories are available; a manipulator Foton, a minivan, a cement mixer called Optimix, and my hands, so, in short, it is possible to save money on something.
Summer
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
Тема: Re: how much do log home cost
There is a difference. Not only by the price, but also by the material and craftsmanship of cutters. In the Ryazan region you can find log houses from 4500 rubles / cube, in the Yaroslavl region of 5,500 rubles / cube, in the Vladimir region from 5800 p / cube. In Karelia from 7500 rubles / cube. I mean a normal timber house with a selection of the logs on sleeves and diameter, with a slot of 12 cm of cutting. The theme is studied until I can’t say anything. Let it be a potential customer and I wonder before the contract to know where to order in Ryazan (is cheaper), or in Kostroma (the wood is better, but a log-shipping is more expensive). And if my head (as a customer) is not a watermelon, I'll go and see what I am offered for 4500 and for 5500 rubles. And if you let the quality of execution framework in Ryazan it will be better, I will spit on the Northern Forest, I will purchase more antiseptics and go forward. By the way, for this reason, in Kostroma I did not order logs. May be, personally, I was not lucky, but I worked with 3 suppliers. The first frame was supplied normal, since the second one was bullshit. Just when everybody went for a cheap chop to you from the Vladimir region, some people began to cut in Kostroma. Again, I know there are some normal suppliers, but the prices they have are very expensive in my opinion. And the shipping cost in your region is not cheaper then in Archangel. A monopoly on transport was held by several carriers. Anyway, that was in 2008.
buldozer
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
We were calculated as follows (for more information, and not as an advertisement. Pskovkaya region, Opochka city).
Our city is the place with numerous timber houses.
1) debarked logs, a felling in a paw (halving) costs 800-1200 rub/m2 of wall
2) planed timbers, a felling in a paw (halving) costs 1500 rub/m2 of wall
3) planed timbers, a cutting into a cup costs 2100 rub/m2 of wall
Prices from different manufacturers may vary slightly, the average price is indicated...
For the first 2 positions a triangular groove of 7-15 cm.
A half round log from 10 cm, up to 10% of the price.
The price is for the log D = 20-25 cm
A price on the third position (a cup with a notch, a clear semicircular groove of 10 cm, only planed logs).
A log of 25-30 cm up to 15% of the price ... you are interested in the timber house without the frame assembly and delivery. In the Arkhangelsk region the price ranges from 9,000 to 12,000 per cubic meter of log house, here is the cost of the forest, harvesting, a transportation to the base, a barking, a good redoubt, and very high quality cutting, further dismantling and loading to the car. And I will not to describe a lot of production costs. According to statistics, the price per square meter of a total area of wooden house of hand-cutting of a "turn-key" construction not be less than 20 000 rubles, in the case of compliance with all the manufacturing processes in the construction of your home, and if you use high-quality materials.
Summer
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
But I treat it very cautious, if a price "turnkey" is maked. It is a very controversial concept, very succinct and gives a lot of reasons for the hype and speculation. A turnkey is that:
an onduline roof, metal or soft?
paneled, cardboard or solid doors? Door locks from China or something else?
Windows are ordinary, PVC windows, double pane wood (which one?)
Floors - needles, larch or oak?
A plumbing?
Therefore, in the subject I would like to distinguish between: the cost of the production of log houses and the actual installation.
And as a decoration theme "turn-key" or on a precise cost are the issue of a separate topic.
bill
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
In any case, everything is done individually.
You can rely indefinitely through calculators on sites, but sites will never replace a personal contact. In this case, I mentioned all these points. Put the question is correct. A price and a cost depend on the layout and the parameters of the material, from the volume of required or a spent wood, a number of floors, cutting techniques, and so on. At one general area of the house can be four walls, but it can be also six. In your data there is nothing except the price. Your log house is not measured in USD for the quarter meter, it is not a typical apartment in a building with a typical layout.
constructor
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
A cost for a sq.m. of the effective area due to this the customer is taken the money. A formula for example:
The house 6 x 6, five walls, an area of 36 square meters, the height of 3 meters. Let’s count the effective area:
an altitude coefficient = 1.07 (3m for a height coefficient of a house to limit up to 200 sq ft = 2.8 m).
an angular coefficient = 0.91 (area / number of corners in the house) 36/6 = 6 (according to the table of density logging = 0.91). S eff. = 36 x 1.07 x 0.91 = 35.05 sq.m
A result is multiplied by the value of work (or a cost per square meter). 1. The question must be set to maximum illumination variable parameters, a type of wood, the terms of delivery, terms of cutting and assembly, the existence of the contract, a complete delivery, and an amount of the penalty payment terms. Choose a packaging arrangement.
22 000 - 25 000 rubles for 1 square meter of a log house.
* Including a foundation
* Manufacture and assembly of the framework in the site
* Full range of a roofing work, including the insulation, roofing and a drain.
* Sanding and painting of external and internal walls
* Device of a sub-floor.
* Device of anti-shrinkage boxes in the door and window openings.
28 000 - 34 000 rubles. for 1 square meter of log house made of cedar and larch.
* Including foundation
* Manufacture and assembly of the framework in the site
* Full range of a roofing work, including the insulation, roofing and a drain.
* Sanding and painting of external and internal walls
* Device of a sub-floor.
* Device of anti-shrinkage boxes in the door and window openings.
The cost of 1 square. meters in a complete "turn-key" work is 32 000 - 38 000 rubles for the house of pine, depending on the materials and a boiler equipment, water and sanitation, electricity, wood, used in the manufacture of finish and ladders.
The cost of 1 square meter in a complete "turn-key" home, made of cedar and larch is 38 000 - 45 000 rubles.
expert
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
The price of the basement and the roof with gutters, the insulation, including materials for cedar logs is 34,000. Now, we will look at the special offer and see. In fact, you can buy everything for 25,000 rubles. And I'm sure, I'll come into the office with a cache in the hands and the guys still drop up 10-15%. But cutters count, at least my friends from Chukhloma, per square meter of the treated surface of the framework. By the way, on July, the cutting of log house with the installation in the site costs 1300-1500 rubles per m2, a cedar log house with a delivery to Moscow costs 5600-6600 rubles per cubic meter.
Our conclusion it is still expensive.
Поделиться:

Вернуться в «Frame houses from Russia details and reviews»

Войти через социальную сеть

Быстрая регистрация и авторизация через социальную сеть ®

Вход

Имя пользователя: Пароль: