baltazar
Эксперт
Отзывов: 0
Бонусы: 0.00
Благодарил (а): 1 раз
Баллы репутации: 0
Личное сообщение
Тема: Re: Insects are the timber worms.
Today, on the second floor inside the house I noticed these bastads. I went immediately to check my antiseptic. (“Lignofiks stabilization”). I processed one room - these bastards dead after 5 seconds after a hectic run (probably, their heart didn’t stand such heavy physical strain on this rate. Tomorrow I’ll begin to handle the whole house inside.
Don’t forget to water floor boards....
expert
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
Certainly, it’s nice to see the death of an enemy, but it is the result of contact poisons used in various antiseptics. In fact, it's not even a half of the story.
The fact that these poisons have a quite limited time since they are decaying (i.e they decompose when exposed to UV or oxygen, etc.). So, most of pests safely go through its use, moving inside of wood. It will be more effective if the chosen products have non-toxic insecticides of a “new generation” violating the biological processes at specific stages of insects such as, “Fenoxycarb” or “Flufenoxuron”, or both together. In contrast to the contact poisons, they are fixed in wood almost forever, hundred percent fatal to insects and absolutely harmless to warm-blooded organism.
bill
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
This picture we must show to the fans of "ready-made solutions." Those who just bought and treated. I don’t use a"Senezh". I've been antiseptized a ground-stump with a "popular" method – as my hands were smoking! Here, with such treatment, thereis a result!
constructor
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
I have a photo with a kreazotom into dust, but what mixed, it is recommended everywhere and for inside use. Oh, well, of course, if following your recommendations to go and bye, it is better to buy the environmentally friendly "Senezh." And no matter what it does not perform the functions assigned to it, but it is safe. They even have a health certificate.
Summer
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
Why don’t you like a “ Senezh”. It performs a fireproof function. well, it is checked. but as an antiseptic and I don’t use it. Tell me some other variants.
baltazar
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
And how do you test its fireproof properties? With a match or what? So, I immediately burned a cardboard. So tired.. It doesn’t burn in an open field. Without any "Senezh." But in a stove in winter – a nice job. But try to put a "Senezh" and check it out. In general, on your photo there is an inscription "Bio". What does it mean? :D :D
Summer
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
Ohh.. don’t touch a "Senezh".It’s a normal antiseptic, use instructions, don’t dilute it with water, follow a consumption and there will be a result. I have treated logs by Senezh. Last summer out in the rain but didn’t bloom. this year the boards that have been processed by "Senezh" are normal. So..
bill
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
I tried to read all 45 pages of topic. It’s not real.
Briefly, so we put the well of the mast, some logs have holes (in some up to hundred). Holes are small slightly larger than the needle of syringe (on one side of the timber a reach-through hole). In the act a supplier pays the cost of pest operations (if necessary) in accordance with submitted payment documents confirming the fact of a treatment.
(A comrade all signed as he can’t back a frame to Vologda)
I tried to open holes but no larvae then
tried to treat with a syringe: a “white spirit”, an acetone, a kerosene.
The lumber is treated inside and outside by bioteks and "Senezh
ultra”.
Who can give a piece of advice? Should I treat with a solution of copper sulphate (as recommended by supplier) or is it very toxic?
Or should I call the office with a gas?
Thanks in advance.
P.s. One neighbor said that people whi build from wood are fools or beginners (he builds the third house) – Now, I understand that it seems that he is right.
Summer
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
My neighbor has a terrible crackle (his logs were unbarked during the installation of well) and a lot of logs have holes - but holes are half times thicker then mine.
There are many larvae under the bark.
My holes are smaller.. maybe did they really fly?
A complete silence at night.
I try to pick but no larvae found.
P.s. Maybe we should try to treat with a vitriol or something else?
buldozer
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
When the bark is left, then under it appear other larvae. In the same subject showed Buldozer a beetle with big antennae lay larvae, which are also shown there. But you can try a vitriol if that is possible after that try a sulfuric acid. :geek:
Summer
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
I appreciate your humor!
As for me, I will try to use a gas attack.
If it doesn’t help I will throw to the trash (or sell with a site) and build from blocks (bricks, anything else non-wood) and forget about wood as a bad dream about
it.
:) :)
bill
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
And, here you are not right! A human body is better in wood because a humidity is optimal. Of course there is the cost of these houses, but do you think that with a brick or block will be fewer problems? The main problem of those houses is too dry air. Nothing that country girls who grew up in wooden houses look like "blood and milk." Living in the city, specifically in stone houses, often have to follow the skin, unlike the villagers who do nothing with it. So, do not worry that other "God's creatures" live in your house, it means you will feel comfortable in it. When they become make the round of your place, so, you will feel bad in the house, no matter how sad it was.
expert
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
The most important thing that you shouldn’t take it to heart. With a brick house you will have problems too. As well everything goes bad.
For example, if a foundation of a wooden house slopes down to a maximum, it will be easy to fix it. But if a foundation of a stone house slopes, it will de a great disaster or a crack. The same mold, etc. Any home needs care, and the most important is originally build from a high quality material, then no problems!
:oops:
baltazar
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
Are you monsieur theorist? One tank, plus fish, plus air supply are not cheap ... And this is only a few on them.
Golden words!

:lol:
buldozer
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
Oh, Monsieur practitioner
engaged in aquariums 5 years as a schoolboy but
that was worth little. My foundation is easy to endure a three-storey stone house, so if I get tired of felling I will build from something except wood.
constructor
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
Animals want to eat too.
This is a fight for survival, a natural selection, etc.
Either we, or they.
Summer
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
Our history with a completion:
An old log house, logs lined on both sides. 1.5 months ago insects began to saw logs – so, that room was impossible to sleep at night. One week later, the sounds were heard already from two locations in the wall, and so on. A search for solutions was difficult because of impossibility of removing paneling.
Two weeks ago, We bought a “Decis” against the Colorado potato beetle, then we mixed solution of recommended doze + a large syringe with a long needle. My husband listened, where was a sawing, and in areas drilled small holes and treated them with a syringe. We had to drill a lot of holes as a number of beetles increasing. And we were not always sure whether the site was right. The success of the operation was not sure.
After that, we left for two weeks and two days ago we come back in the house and heard ... a silence.
Whether the larvae turned into beetles and flew away, or our method was great. It’s hard to say, but this weekend we slept peacefully.
P.S. a way to kill pests by “decis” recommended by a museum staff as available to everyone. :geek:
bill
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
Hmm..
That’s cool.
How are you going to unbark wood by a machine? Unbark everything!.
Rent an iron hangar, or. buy (rent) a container 40 ft.
Fold logs there in a pile of air. I.e after installation of timber 100x100.
Pre-seal a container.
Buy, not sparing the sulfur smoke bombs, and gaze an entire forest. You will kill everything. And will get fumigated logs 5 times more expensive than they were.
Good luck.
buldozer
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
Hello! My aspen log cabin are being eaten by insects, they look like bees or dark flies with powerful jaws. They gnaw tunnels in logs, especially from the ends. Larvae are not visible. What are these beasts?
expert
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
Try to identify them on an Internet, there are so many sites with pictures and descriptions, I found all my bugs by this way. I haven’t met the description that beetles ate the wood, usually the larvae did it. As for me I have a such problem. The lumber is sheathed by the clapboard from inside. It’s probably made of pine, is not covered by varnish. The house was bougt. A bark beetle is eating a batten from inside, I periodically treat it by dichlorvos, naturally die only flies. I tried to treat with “Senezh Inc”, but the result is zero.
Gradually come to the idea that it is necessary to remove the batten because it is suspected that the timber worms are eating the frame.
But what about outside? The house is lined with a brick!
They write that the larvae can be killed with a carbon disulfide, but where to get this crap is not clear. I only found sulfur bombs, and will try this weekend.
:P
Поделиться:

Вернуться в «Information and reviews of wooden houses»

Войти через социальную сеть

Быстрая регистрация и авторизация через социальную сеть ®

Вход

Имя пользователя: Пароль: