• Автор: bill
constructor
Эксперт
Отзывов: 0
Бонусы: 0.00
Баллы репутации: 0
Личное сообщение
Тема: Re: Insects are the timber worms.
The only one tool that can help you efficiently! And if you cover all the logs by foil in order the gas is not so much diffused, all timber worms in a wood will die!
expert
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
By the way, a gas will not only suffocate insects, but if there is a mold or a fungus somewhere, it will be also destroyed!
So, really, it will be a clean lumber and it must be expensive, because of processing costs, that increase its cost.
:twisted: :twisted:
bill
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
Such a thriller! A pioneer bonfire of 200 cubic meters of forest! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Impressive! But it’s interesting if the house is closed with a plastic wrap and put there your bomb....
How long the smell will be efflorescence?
And will it fade?
Summer
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
I found bugs they like tiny may-bugs 2 millimetres long and the same metal color. Who is it? In the pantry devoured to dust the lower boards!!!! Help me, please! :o
buldozer
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
Why should I cover the house with a foil? Bombs act effectively without it. Usually, it fades after a couple of weeks and almost no smell. In my own house I destroyed in this way a mildew and a fungus in the basement, beetles in the house, at the same time mice disappeared.
But it’s necessary to wash yourself in time when you burn. otherwise you can suffer. :geek:
Summer
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
But, beetles infest not only inside of a frame, but from the outside. If you do not close with a foil, then external worms could be able to breath a clean air!

:oops:
expert
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
An ichneumon-fly doesn’t drill holes. This insect is a parasite. It lays its eggs on a body of pests. It's just a very helpful neighbor, and we should cherish it. They are specialy breeded. :idea:
Summer
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
:roll: - I don’t wonna wait for answers. Maybe someone can tell me about the probability of distribution of bastards around the house? From the pantry all the boards were removed and burned. How do we check whether they crawled to another room? whether it is possible to determine exactly from a sound? They always crackle in a certain time? I listened by phonendoscope. Then there was silence. How do I hear them? Help me, please!
bill
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
A month ago, I used a sulfuric bomb in the house. Still stink by sulphur clothes and a bed. The effect is zero, the larvae continue sharpening, but the adult beetles have gone, but this can be explained by summer's end. Maybe we should burn more bombs? but then in the house would be impossible to live.
A capricorn beetle! With this creature, I'm struggling. I used a“Senezh Ince”, a “dichlorvos", “a sulfuric bomb”, but nohing helped. I will try a turpentine with a kerosene, but in spring...
expert
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
- To answer your questions you need to know what species of beetles it is. If it is a capricorn beetle, than “put out the light", it spreads throughout home. A bark beetle is less dangerous, It settles in damp poorly ventilated (freeze) corners (probably your case). :ugeek:
Summer
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
It seems I have the second one. Can they live borth?
I didn’t notice a capricorn beetle but there ar a lot of beetles in the house, whether they good or bad, who can say....
All night I listened intently to the home. Then there was silence. but sometimes something clicks .....Can we hear these beetles? Who did hear them?
buldozer
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
Has someone heard about the product called “AKTELIK”?
I was advised from this misfortune?
and if you can kill them by heating, can we freeze them?
If boards leave for a winter?
Summer
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
- Thanks for the valuable info. But tell me please about the diagnosis, when can I hear the sound, Does it depend on their number? a season or a year?
expert
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Yes, you can, turn on a TV program like “home 2", “a distorting mirror” or “a full house"
and you will almost immediately hear their teeth grinding)) And they begin furiously biting your logs, and are not afraid of any preservatives and impregnations):-))
constructor
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
A lot of information, but senselessly...
It's very simple. Build from wood and immediately richly impregnate everything by preservatives (a water-based) to deeply saturate the wood. Of course for a large house you need a lot of cans of antiseptic and not all of them are cheap. From the inexpensive antiseptics you can try the antiseptic called “OLYMPUS Ultrasept” (a humidity and even a contact with a ground are not an obstacle). It costs only about 290 rubles for 10 litre. Also the wood which then would be sheathed it’s possible to impregnate by “Ognebiozaschita” 1 or 2 (a red indicator) of fire protection such as “Olympus”. So, your house can stand for the right time to shrink, without darkenings and beetles, and then you can treat it with different oils.
If you haven’t a new home and it has a variety of bugs and beetles, you will need to process wood by the product called “Antibug” (everything is corny and plain). The most proven (of ours) are producers like “Rogneda”-“Antibug", "Antibug Senezh Ince” and a company “Lovin” – “Antibug” of series “Doctor Wood”. And you need to fiil the holes left by the beetles with a syringe. :idea:
bill
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
Are you crazy? :twisted:
- Where do you live??
- 1) In 99% of antiseptics is written that treat a hardwood with a moisture content less than 20%
2) 99% of developers do not control the construction process from selecting trees for felling, or peeling, to a presepvation and a storage logs before the assembly of logs... But not everyone is able to control the assembly of logs...So, that 99% of your advice don’t work in a real life!
buldozer
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
There was a lot of negative reviews about the effectiveness of “Antibug” and “Senez”. If you prevent a construction site it’s one case and if bugs have already lived in the joists and a frame that's another thing. The house is trimmed and how to get there? to disassemble the whole house or what? a gassing is also not an option, it's good before living.
And if there is no place to go? what can I fill in the cracks, so that it will evaporate and will poison the beetles, and it will be safe for humans.....
And about the sounds you can laugh if it were not so sad. I have written many different forums about the fact that you could hear them gnawing and ticking. But nothing said ever you heard them alway or only at night. Maybe should be a certain season, and in general how to diagnose their presence, only when the house begins falling? :?:
baltazar
Эксперт
Благодарил (а): 1 раз
Личное сообщение
It can not be in principle! Or an ecology, or a chemicals plant. This happens when they are one million on a site of m2, or if they are here (the post # 190), and the sounds are not heard. Look up the whole subject, maybe you will be able to find interesting things. :lol:
buldozer
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
Here's another photo. These beetles are crawling, flying, walking on a site... They are very hard (a firm "shell").
In the carriage of logs, timbers and beams a highway patrol requires an environmental certification for wood (in the absence of it a symbolic fine is paid). As we have explained, this paper indirectly confirms the absence of precisely these beetles (and maybe not only those). As a result, we have a piece of paper but we have already seen a lot of beetles on my site.
Who is this “intruder”, and whether we should be concerned (about)?
baltazar
Эксперт
Благодарил (а): 1 раз
Личное сообщение
Aren’t they local? i.e they are not imported. Actually, I do not care where there are ... .It is very important if they are dangerous or can be ignored?
Поделиться:

Вернуться в «Information and reviews of wooden houses»

Войти через социальную сеть

Быстрая регистрация и авторизация через социальную сеть ®

Вход

Имя пользователя: Пароль: