• Автор: bill
constructor
Эксперт
Отзывов: 0
Бонусы: 0.00
Баллы репутации: 0
Личное сообщение
Тема: Re: Insects are the timber worms.
Dangerous! This a bark beetle, which lays the larvae eating a tree!
During the processing of wood all my friends and I who were building saw them flying. The bark beetles. If you are close to the forest there is a lot of them. But I think it's okay, no attempt to lay something was noticed. Have been written somewhere that they are attracted to the smell of a fresh wood. And they also probably need a bark to lay somethimg.. In general, myself like everybody just fogot. No moves haven’t been found yet, although I polished all timbers.
On the subject of treatment instead of chemistry as I think, you can apply a cold and a heat. Previously, people freze out homes and a part of living creatures perished. True it is probably related to mice etc.
Other variant is warming. Take a heat gun, then direct it to the proposed location of infection through the tube, heat a wall to 70-80 degrees. In theory everething should die. I exterminated the larvae by a building foehn in the aspen, although it was not a wall, and I handled a small site. I think at home so it should be completely dried and settled, or cracks will disperse more. By heating they will be accurately created, especially if you heat the ends or the cut sites (grooves, bowls, etc). That's an option – who’s brave, can try it. :geek:
buldozer
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
What about if we treat by boiling hand-hold courses.And for a fluidity dilute it by a diesel fuel. It was in my practice a case when under the slate of roof appeared wasps. So, when I filled by a bitumen seams, they burned trying to fly away. :geek:
bill
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
I remember handlimg beams for the shelfs of a cellar in a boiling hand-hold courses. I Just shoved into a bucket and waited for 5-10 minutes, then turned over. A bucket at this time was on a fire, an oil was boiling. Then I needed to saw the beam and I saw that from the end, along the grain, the oil penetrated somewhere on a centimeter and didn’t penetrate across. It was smeared on a surface like a paint. :roll:
Summer
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
What is the difference between a boiling solution or not? It depends only on wood because it is denser, the lower part will penetrate, as well as an ordinary water. Especially an oil is not a goudron, which at room temperature doesn’t leak. The higher temperature, the higher fluidity, and thus a speed and a depth of impregnation. Sleepers, too, are impregnated
at 100C :mrgreen:
constructor
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
If you remember physics, than a temperature is a measure of kinetic energy of material particle. The higher the temperature, the deeper the treatment. Including water and aqueous solutions of various substances.
bill
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
Just it depends on a density of material, as I said above! You can put an iron in a cold liquid, or even in a hot, it will not be the best. So, it is absolute trash!
Summer
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
- :?: Well, has somebody the experience of fighting against insects? Will it make an effect?
You do not quite understand the idea. If the bug is not deep, it just will die from a temperature.
buldozer
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
I treated a plywood by a hot and a cold drying oil with a difference of half a year. The plywood that was treated by a hot drying oil remains as just soaked, but a plywood that was treated by a cold drying oil, the drying oil came off in two weeks. I treated the floor in cargo vans, the same operating conditions, also a plywood.
baltazar
Эксперт
Благодарил (а): 1 раз
Личное сообщение
:D - It’s easier and more efficient just to burn the log by a blowlamp! This treatment is exactly environmentally friendly, and the beetles will not climb, at least for a long time. A lamp treatment is nice. just not safe (stay without home even drilled is not a good prospect). A problem with handling stays.
Yes, and ypu one more option to treat the house with a FAS bomb. The house is not inhabited.
-
buldozer
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
It is not so scary as it sounds! to treat timbers with a boiling oil is more dangerous, you can get yourself burned. Of course you can use a bomb, but a smell will be blown away. ;)
Summer
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
Dear, entomologists I need your opinion. A two-year frame, a couple of months ago I heard "crunching" in 3 logs. No holes. Last week I treated them by different dichlorvos, strongly fumigated by fumigators with sheets from mosquitoes and flies. It seems less eating. And today I saw a dead one on the floor and one crawling (crushed) beetle. What is it?
-
:geek:
bill
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
Good afternoon!
- How to fight against pests?
A house of laminated lumber, impregnated by “Belinka Base” and painted by “Belinka TopLazur”.
This did not stop the insect, which has left an impressive size
Summer
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
It’s a bark beetle. Of course, its larva. This parasite gnaws holes as a ruler. One morning I found in my new bath on the floor such regular hole. And a day has not passed, as assembled the bath, but he's already there, such a beast! I filled that hole with “Belizna”, since the hole was not through. A sawdust was still fresh. No longer it showed up, thanks God. :oops:
buldozer
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
That's right! Even a winter is not an obstacle for entering the heat and alive or continue its mission :lol:
baltazar
Эксперт
Благодарил (а): 1 раз
Личное сообщение
The rafters were brought to me and looked each board. So, workers were surprised that I rejected one board with only one hole. It doesn’t eat a lot. :(
constructor
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
Hello! I work at disinfection service and I think that insecticides for professional use should help you. Especially, microencapsulated. Bedbugs are dying!!
buldozer
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
And what do you think about the product called “Fostoksin”?
constructor
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
we dont work with bombs, because in the city, we can not use them. In general my familiar sailor said, when a mahogany trees were taken from Africa, then in the port after unloading were treated by gassing bombs. So, there in the holds snakes and beetles were collected in buckets.
buldozer
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
I have no structure within a radius of 100 meters. Can I treat with “Fostoksin”?
hypshyps
Бонусы: 10.00
Личное сообщение
I welcome all readers. Ran into the problem of ants in a house. Climbed in all cracks, gnawed through a frame in a window. Did not know long time, how with them to contest, tried many different facilities, but nothing helped us. Listened advice of friend. There are such traps from the ants of Combat, we buy them and spread on a kitchen on their paths. In a few days ants disappear and they are not present somewhere to the week two. Then appear again. It is written on these traps, that they operate 2 months, but actually - it lodges! The new are every two weeks necessary to buy!
Поделиться:

Вернуться в «Information and reviews of wooden houses»

Войти через социальную сеть

Быстрая регистрация и авторизация через социальную сеть ®

Вход

Имя пользователя: Пароль: