• Автор: bill
expert
Эксперт
Отзывов: 0
Бонусы: 0.00
Баллы репутации: 0
Личное сообщение
Тема: Re: Insects are the timber worms.
If you have a respirator, then it will be everything OK.
It is considered harmless to warm-blooded animals.
I had a wood fretter, but, now, it’s gone, but I still treat yhe house.
The unit is called the "a fog generator “Calm", the chemicals - "Fufanon" in cans. It costs about two thousands per canister lasts for a couple of seasons. ;) ;) ;) ;)
baltazar
Эксперт
Благодарил (а): 1 раз
Личное сообщение
What was your purpose to buy it? After all, it says about the mosquitoes, etc. But about rhe bark beetle, it nothing says. excuse me for asking.
constructor
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
Initially, in order not to pay each year for the processing to the company. In general, from the mosquitoes and ticks.
The fog penetrates into the cracks of the beam, as well as between them. Plus, the pressure is really strong. I didn't buy a special drug for the bark beetle, I hunted the same as the tick. May be, there are special ones, I don’t know. But they are dead (or gone) – There is a result!
:x :x
Summer
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
Thank you! I love people who speak specifically on the case, but not so for “Malakhov +”. Many words, but concrete, no offers. Thank you very much for the advice. You are experienced in practice. But the question is also about money. If the house is worth 200 thousand rubles, we don’t want to pay like 25 to 43 thousand rubles for the fumigation. It would be desirable to make it cheap and cheerful))
By the way I was advised to treat with a karbolium. I know that it is harmful and it should be treated in a gas mask. But it fades in about two weeks and all the beetles die. Did somebody try this ??? ohhh
Here is a quote from "Research of B.V. Knyazhetsky”. It also shows the destructive action of carbolineum: the wood samples affected by bark beetles, and smeared with a carbolineum (300 g/m2), had no left bug - the larvae either died from a starvation, refusing to eat a sharply carbolineum smelling wood, or have gone deep into the wood, where they pupated, and, emerging from pupae, the beetles couldn’t gnaw thick wood layers and dead "..
expert
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
By the way, I still remembered the option of the ozone process. At the time, I was interested in this topic to kick a mouse. The mean is effective, destroying all living things, and must kill bark beetles too.
A price and a firm, I don’t remember, but try googling in the internet.
HOWEVER! Ozone as well as a phosphine, has a destructive effect on the copper wiring. Therefore, I declined in favor of "to feed them poison”.
I could be wrong, but in my opinion it is a main problem of a safety. It is about penetrability of timbers. A you can also treat with even a “Senezh Bio” (relatively speaking), quite effective. It's one thing you can spray from a garden shed lower and middle crowns, but the roof demands a necessary skill, so, to do everything carefully and ideally. Of course, soaking timbers in the tub, during the construction, but it is a utopia.

p/s A carboleum is a flammable product! Sort of petroleum product. About airing I didn’t find the information, but judging by his consistency, doubts gnaw about the fact that it fades quickly. For the wooden fence it can be normal, but, a house I wouldn’t risk.
;)
buldozer
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
This is from the Belarussian Forum
Quote from: Anna, April 9, 2008, 16:41
Give a piece of advise:
1. What mean is better to handle with the bugs and worms?
“From my personal experience:
in July, last year, we bought a log cabin sauna. For 3 days (from the moment we saw it and till the moment of the ferry), 60% of the carcass was eaten by the muck, which, according to the cane-cutters, suddenly swooped and prevented them from working. So, when measuring the depth of the penetration into the trunk of these creatures, it came up to 5-7 cm. Within 2 days we have tried a lot of solutions. We we saved with the “REMMERS”. The are dying beneath our (very) eyes, and, most surprising, and deeply in their holes.”
bill
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
After reading the topic I have a question.
When people talk about prevention, so, we mean essentially grinding and treating with antiseptics. In other branches of the Forum declared, that this is sufficient to protect against the bark beetle.
On this basis, declared question is answered quite simply: the frame is polished, treated with the antiseptic, and a year later a replayed presepvation. Logically, the beetles flew out, don’t have to go back. Or lied, that the antiseptic treatment protects against bugs.
Repeatedly I saw logs and other wooden objects with holes, but where no one lives. I think that a systematic fight (but without any fanaticism, and exotics) should give the result. In addition, a sanding and a painting will significantly improve the house.
:D
constructor
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
My uncle recommended the article № 2041
Impregnating protective coating with an oil content, solvent-based, with a low odor, in accordance with DIN 68 800-3 with the action against insects and fungi.
Resistance to shock: Iv, P, W. Hazard classes 2.3.
Application:
For all kinds of static loading timber
For frames, trusses
Colour option of execution - for extra protection
Properties:
Admission № Z-58.1-1582.
Colorless
Quick drying
Preventing injuries by rot, insects and fungi.
Not corrosive to metal and glass
After impregnation can be painted by any varnishes and paints.
Pigmented – lightfast
Color:
colorless, light brown, dark brown.
Coverage:
Around 150 - 200 ml/m2, depending on the application
A 80/2041
Here's the current price of 7.6 euro per liter penetrates up to 1 cm of deep into the wood
When asked about the outdoor treatment, proposed the article number № 2261 ..... its price is about 10.4 euro per liter (with the price tag should be for the whole life):-) Damn ... Just call me..
:geek: :geek: :geek: :geek:
baltazar
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
As concerns the fumigation. The poison is very toxic - the larvae are killed only with all living things (I suspect that at least). But, no other ways to kill them in an infected object.
The guarantees for the absence of subsequent infection, of course, can not be - then comes into play the treatment (grinding, patching of holes, the antiseptic - only from the mold, the wax compositions. The easiest way – is to dissolve about 60gr. of wax in a water bath 1: 1, then, rub with a sponge, a rag (synthetic), in gloves.
I say, the situation is extremely unpleasant. May be it’s easier to sell the house and buy one in the not infected place.
About the impregnation against beetles - see my cries above):-). But from the infected frame, the bark beetles will not escape by the impregnation. And any impregnation doesn’t penetrate more then a few millimeters into the wood. And, the larvae eat inside.
On the smooth surface the bark beetles don’t like to lay the larvae, they find it harder to get inside, and they prefer irregularities, the old holes, etc.
Again, with the mass of contaminated sites - who knows what they fail to consider.
How much active substance does penetrate the depth of 1 cm?
About 15cm it’s impossible!. Maybe, mm?
It can help from microorganisms (and not all of them), and insects - they are different. You buy different means from cockroaches, ants and moths, are you?
Summer
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
I’ve watched on the TV a documentary about “how people saved log homes, monuments from bark beetles”. No chemicals and it’s totally free and with a 100% guarantee. The position will save the copper wire. Around the house right on logs pull copper wire. The main thing is that it would have been a closed circuit. A magnetic field is created!. All living things die. We arrived at the cottage and took off the field. I spend five minutes for all. Last year the beetles flewi and never returned. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
bill
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Yeah. More details, please. We are listening to you carefully))
On all logs, i.e on each? And, what kind of bugs you had? Or at least what is the size of holes? ohhh
buldozer
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
Ohhh! There is also a magnetic field around the Earth, but we are still alive! So, we are more enduring than these bark beetles! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
bill
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
Greetings from Freud):-), if he hasn’t put yet his two fingers to the outlet. The film was about preservation of architecture monuments. The Russian village was built somewhere in Western Europe. For the rescue of beetles was called the master of Russia, and he saved wooden buildings. The wire, I took from the old tape recorder. It helped me a lot, but it was only a year passed. I will leave for the winter. And, chemicals have a repulsive smell.
Summer
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
Shame of you! :evil:
We bury all genial ideas! .... Here, we have shown on the fingers, the idea of a copper collider with a wood core! It's a revolution in physics! And, in chemistry, too! If we develop the idea, and increase the diameter of the wire ... up to 30 cm ..., then, we obtain a frame from the copper timbers. And, no Bugs! Yeahh, and it produces an electricity! Victory):-):-))
baltazar
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
I'm not angry, but practical. Why should I break my tape recorder, if someone has it?
I have the same bastards to crawl on logs, with a mustache of 5 cm. The holes aren’t seen. Aside from a couple of boards it seems that the new ones will not be added. I read a lot and today I will fight with them (bastards!!).
The case for the tape recorder.
bill
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
I had a bug on unbarked wood last year (left after the collection of frame, they were like reserve). So, there were the holes of 6 millimeters and I found a lot of beetles around. I didn’t find any traces. And, I covered the frame with different liquids such as “Senezh” against insects and a mildew and then, a “Teknos”. All moves were opened with a chain saw. The boards were treated with the bug reppellent. Will they appeare this summer?
I don’t know....
baltazar
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
;) I found something similar in my cottage today ....Do they bite just under the bark? If I remove all the bark, will they procreate nowhere??
-In the beginning, they are under the bark ( they don’t eat the crust, but soft wood on the border with the cortex) – then, gained strength and increased in size, they go deeper. By example of my unbarked wood I will say this - in August (when I decided to unbark logs, and unaware of the extent of contamination) there were probably hundred small worms to one log, living under the bark, and the were about four deep passages of (diameter 6 mm) on a log . The opening by a chainsaw revealed that moves were almost in the center of the logs. And, now these logs go only for a fire.
constructor
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
BOHEMIT KVB
The tool which allows for a long time to protect the wood from a destroying fungi, a mold and insects – wood worms (including a bark beetle) :mrgreen:
baltazar
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
You know, I'm not particularly versed in the fight against the bark beetle, but in practice, by chance I managed to overcome this disaster. After receiving a “gift” 15 years ago from my grandfather – a cottage, I decided to repair the old house for the first time. The home was about 25 years by this time. At the end of the light restoration I decided to paint it, and I used as a solvent the turpentine. I didn’t find anything else in the store. The smell was certainly brutal, but after two hours of the painting, the escape of bugs began from our house. Their number was transcendental. And, three weeks later, some individuals fell down from the ceiling.
bill
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
I used in the house the timber beams 10x20 for roofing and flooring. The sawn of timbers were conducted in a way that sometimes there were places of the narrow parts of cortex, 10 cm or even 20 cm long. During the construction builders said that the sites of bark were small and the bark bettle wouldn’t come. Very rushed. And, recently I have discovered the "crunch" under one site of a cortex. I tore, and then I saw the larva of the bark beetle. In connection with this matter to those who has met it. Areas are not large, and they are not manyt. May be the larva will eat only under the bark, and will die? Or it will use the crust as a base for deepening and it will be able to eat the trunk for two years?: Confused: :geek:
Поделиться:

Вернуться в «Information and reviews of wooden houses»

Войти через социальную сеть

Быстрая регистрация и авторизация через социальную сеть ®

Вход

Имя пользователя: Пароль: