• Автор: expert
baltazar
Эксперт
Отзывов: 0
Бонусы: 0.00
Благодарил (а): 1 раз
Баллы репутации: 0
Личное сообщение
Тема: Re: Russian, Canadian, Norwegian log house.
The temple of the best Russian traditions. There was a good sponsor. But it is a unity, and in Canada there is a formed wooden house culture. The customer is thinking about an individual house, its planning, design, combining with the relief, etc. When our middle class is suitable for such perception, it may be that we will form new traditions, of course, based on historical roots.
Most of the houses, are squares and rectangles, not some fantasy. As long as your client does not learn thinking about the project of a future home, the beauty will not appear. But I think that now comes the turning point. Those who now buy the land and build, are not those people that were given 6 acres. These 6 acres of land spoiled everything. The land for free, is given to a person with no money. :lol:
bill
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
How do you call this type of logging? The carpenter said that it was "the Norwegian tongue" (if I remember correctly).
And is it possible in the wooden house (7 to 8 with the fifth wall) to use a halving in the corners?
:ugeek:
baltazar
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
You are not right. The Canadian technology is not lagging, as I believe that if the choice is between the Russian or the Canadian and the Norwegian logging, you must choose the Canadian one. There is a guaranteed quality and the acceptable price. I was on a weekend in Kolomtnskoe, I made a lot of photos. But honestly, the impression from the examination is double. The combination of a quality work and a brick. If Expert allows to post a photo in this topic, we will discuss. :D
Summer
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
It is strange that in this survey you pick on my humble words of Russian aesthetics of the house.
In our opinion, the Russian house - it's usually a farmhouse. These are two log cabins – the first one for people, and the second one for animals. Between them there is an intermediate system. Is not necessary a good architecture for this house. It needs a functionality. A retention of warmth and a durability.
There are no estates and merchant houses from logs there. They were “killed” at the next rebuilding. So, we do not rely on the old exquisite architecture at the analysis. There are only temples and churches, where you can see something. But these are public places, and not the specifics of the Russian house . And the specifics of the Russian house in the fact that the house is for people, for working and enjoyng. Everyone knows that the Russian blockhouse is good for having rest (or a good sleeping), so, the immune system is much better in humans than after buying or drinking "Actimel”.
How to be? To hire an architect, or to use the Canadian model of projects in accordance with a modern plumbing. And a heating system, a furnace, it is better to leave the Dutch
expert
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
Most of the peasant's houses in Russia were cut into "oblo”. By the way, the release of logs at the corners of buildings has always formed a gently undulating, and not a straight line.
And it is not at all in a beauty: since ancient times it was thought that a straight line was from a devil.

Residential buildings were placed in the yard behind the fence, the main entry was signed separately. Over it was placed the icon of the saint - the patron of the house owner (or a set of icons), with a mica pendant lamp.

The peasant's log hut was triple: a heated living space and a cold summer space were separated by inner porch, where led the porch. The module of the size for the house served as the timber of 3,4,5 sazhens. Poor people put the underground log huts, the prosperous people built mansions. The log huts were cut in “oblo” with the rest, the slots were struggled with a moss. The ends of the huts were cut until the comb of a roof.

Almost the entire facade of the peasant houses was decorated with carvings. It was made on the shutters, window frames, which appeared in the XVII century, on the outskirts of the porch roof. According to the legends, the images of animals and birds, as well as a various ornamental guard the shelter from evil spirits.
bill
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
Oh, tell me please, where can I order a log cabin home in the "bowl" of a good quality and without any cheating?
buldozer
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
Thank you to all "mastodons" and also forum users. It is a very interesting topic, on one breath. So, very, very informative, and most importantly understandable. :lol:
constructor
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
We are totally different people. I can’t copy someone else's phrases. But everything is clear from the context.
When I speak about the humble architecture of the Russian house, I know what I say. I just saw and lived in these houses.
When there is a comment as the text from the book without any reference to the author, it's just unpleasant.
now, we have a TV channel "365 days". And there modern historians show and tell about the description of the internal life of Russia at that period of (17th century). It is a publication of clever and talented foreign ambassadors. But they are strangers to us. Imagine that we're going to Mongolia, and will describe their inner life. And our historians strongly suggest that everything is not so simple.

There are Moscow and the modern St. Petersburg, the description of houses, made by the creator of this blog resembles a fairy tale. The texts of the historians mentioned that these ambassadors didn’t travel outside the country. So, that they only saw a showy life.
And how do ordinary people live. It wasn’t a natural question for them.
As for the quality tests there is a very simple test, a plasticine test. Put a column of clay in the internal interface. Thus, we measure the magnitude of the gap in the logs fit in a longitudinal groove and in the lock. It should be no more than 0.5-0.8 cm. That's another cup of tea when we deal with milled logs.
Actually, I do not want to tease anybody on this blog. This is my last text here. A communication experience shows that if someone has detailed questions, I will answer in a private email
baltazar
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
Find in the Internet an academician Filatov. The hut log of the period before Peter.
bill
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
From my personal experience:
1. For chopping and stubbing of wood there are three most favorable days: April 3, June 22 and July 30, preferably at a decreasing moon.
3. In order to not burn the trees, you must cut them in the past two days on March with a decreasing moon in Pisces.
4. In order that the trees are well resisted the fire, you must cut them in one day: March 1, after the sunset.
5. To chop wood it is necessary for the third day of autumn. The beginning of autumn is September 24, when after the new moon three days passed.
.... 4900

10. To cut wood in order it will not be cracked, you should before the new moon in November.
11. In order the wood resists well, it should be cut on June 22 between 11 and 12 hours.
Who will keep all of these conditions, will build a log house steeper than a fortress! But you have to wait too long, but the outcome justifies the cost! Either choose a house which is more important: non-flammable or without any shrinkage (at least the minimum), etc. And if you can build a log house, which prevents shrinkage, so looking for the dried wood.

- I am generally pleased with the overall reaction of modern manufacturers of log houses. I have the impression that I stepped on the toes of modern sawyers.
If you do not like the gaps of 0.6-0.8 cm, then you are just laughing. And even worse for you - on your business.
My friends who bought the mordern log house saying the same thing. The house is cold. The reason is simple. The triangular longitudinal groove, which does not withstand this test.
The alternative to ordinary people - it's a timber 200 by 200. And the trimming in any form. In this embodiment, such clearances are held almost automatically. You can buy a board, to hire the Ukrainians, standing now at all building bases. And everything will be fine for a long time, because the timber of this size does not much spinning and crackling like a smaller timber.
baltazar
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
For example, for me personally, I haven’t such callus! And the execution of saw grooves, especially triangular, and "bowls" I also do not like. And the gap can not be more then 0.5 cm. BUT! Few people want to pay for a good hand job! And if they don’t pay, then they get such log cabins. So, why are they crying? You can say it when you paid the price of Mercedes, but you got a quality of Kalina, there is no question. But in this case, it’s a contentions question. :D
constructor
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
My dear .., you're right about the money. A good job should be well paid. It is not clear just how quickly do you change your position. You criticizing me, and then you agree on some conditions. Well, I wanted to write a reply to the owner of this blog about the description of the architecture and the exterior of wooden home, I looked the site and analyzed writing.
And what I see - the owner of this blog has removed his own thought (a quote). I can’t even refer it in order to explain that its grave impropriety.
Well, get rid of the unnecessary debate.
expert
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
The crucified church.
In Kizhi a dismantling the famous Church of Transfiguration began. A competition for the restoration won the St. Petersburg’s company "Alekon." The firm hasn’t got the restoration experience of monuments of wooden architecture. As usual, this firm took part alone. Russia could lose one of the most unique of its monuments.
Summer
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
Nothing lasts forever, even this Church of Transfiguration in Kizhi. Everything falls apart.
bill
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
By the way, I wonna ask one thing. We call the Swedish felling the same thing as a logging in “oblo”, only the "ends of the logs at the same time are arranged for the beauty in the form of hexagons, and we make respective cavities." And the North American population has the "Swedish cope log" as the "Russian cup" (see picture). Who has borrowed a cup? Did we take it from Swedes or they took it from us? :P
buldozer
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
As for me...I most like the Canadian log house.
expert
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
May I ask why? Only because it was made in Canada? What are the advantages compared to our Russian log cabin?
constructor
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
Why? The Russian felling has locks, and they are not worse!!.
buldozer
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
Have you just heard about the cutting from Norway? And, we have plenty of these homes, though ours are more sense, they were rarely made from a half timber, only when people were going to trim from the street for easy trimming. And, so, builders made the trimming only inside the house. The outside board less cracked, because all the protective layers were left behind. For example, to understand the difference, and most importantly, the advantage of half timbers. Take a half timber of 12cm., and the same timber which was made from a semi half timber. The semi half timber less bursts, but the half timber can even break with reach-through holes. The same log cracks easily, especially in the sun. This is a condition without using any chemocals! Can anyone prove the otherwise?
:?:
baltazar
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
I heard about half timbers in 2004. Then, I tried it when I took a carpenter's tool in my hands.
If you are trimming the outside of the home, why you wonna use logs? You can get a cheaper version of construction. I haven’t ever seen the bursting through half timber, and for the direction or the control of cracks there is a special technology. You can use a tar as a natural product. :idea:
Поделиться:

Вернуться в «Timber houses from Russia information and feedback»

Войти через социальную сеть

Быстрая регистрация и авторизация через социальную сеть ®

Вход

Имя пользователя: Пароль: