• Опубликована: 10 окт 2011, 15:06
  • Автор: expert
bill
Эксперт
Отзывов: 0
Бонусы: 0.00
Баллы репутации: 0
Личное сообщение
Тема: Re: Russian, Canadian, Norwegian log house.
I can not say what it is called but the log frame of my country house is constructed in this way, only the W-groove is much wider.
The pros of it in the fact that after a cutting and after a shrinkage and generally the wall looks outwardly without any gaps between the crowns. Tightly fitted timbers. A heat and no drafts.
P./S. And yes, another plus – you needn’t caulking.
expert
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
Not seeing the building as a whole, you unjustly offended colleagues. Hands are clearly visible at once. It is not clear why during a hand-made work to deviate from the classics. The technology changes are rather doubtful.
As for the machine form I ready to agree that the technology has a right to life.
The question with a seal remains. Any synthetic requires laboratory and field tests. I have tried it too while I does not come empirically to the conclusion that there is not a viable alternative to a moss (in cumulative).
baltazar
Эксперт
Благодарил (а): 1 раз
Личное сообщение
Here's a photo of my bath and it is not expensive as an "economy class" which was chopped in a few days .. and why does its angle worse than that in the photo?. The bath of a halwing. jpg//. By the way, do you know that the corners are cold when you use a halving and that's why they are further sheathed and insulated?. And such sticking tails to the sides, only hinder it. Plus, these “tailings” will be covered with a snow and a rain will fall on them, and then they begin rotting in the first place... But this is only in cases when customers did not understand anything in log houses. And the fact that it’s so coll to have a log house that was cut ia a paw. Did you personally build this log house that is on the photo?
constructor
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
Dear, baltazar, with a respect to your work, I will correct your words about the issues of the wooden house. If you build it with a traditional roof, as is the case for the most people, certainly, the house will be flood with a rain and a snow, and, of course, it will lead to the damage of the house, but if you make a roof out and make it low-pitched, so the walls of the log cabin will be covered from the. And you don’t have to worry about leaking walls during the rain etc.
I wrote this to the fact that there is always a solution to the problem, you just have to try to see it and find that solution.
Summer
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
Every man to his own taste. I personally like it, maybe someone else love it too, so I wrote as a version that the angles will not be wet and they can be covered by the low-pitched roof.
And will they really freeze if you do the output, for example, of 600 mm.?
buldozer
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
Cold corners of the dovetail is nothing more than illiterate village tales. The half timber of 250mm of the dovetail with the rest of 50 mm is also made in corners, as well as the Canadian trapezoidal cup, and with the necessary clearance from the longitudinal groove.
The paw of the angle should be strictly wedge, ie, binding, and not, as here, that some people try to pass in their "masterpieces" brick masonry forms. This technology has been verified in practice and with a warm corner the issue in general is closed.

:D
expert
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
Of course, the cold corner is not a legend.
The reasons for this situation are two: a convection (an air flow) and a thermal conductivity, and to be more precise the anisotropic (unequal) value of the thermal conductivity of wood along and across the fibers.

If the air flow through the all clear - harder seal "naked" angle, in addition to the planes in vrubke rather than curved surfaces, as in a cup, then with a thermal conductivity an inexperienced person the question seems not so obvious.

The fact is that if we consider a log located in the blockhouse, the anisotropy of the thermal conductivity plays a positive role aligning the temperature on the length of the wall (as in a tableware "Cepter").
In the corners there is a "thinning" in regard to the thermo-conductivity of the walls 2.5 times.

It is clear that not knowing about the anisotropy of thermal conductivity, our ancestors were still rightly called that corner “cold” (economic) and made the outputs of 1.5 diameter to devoid this phenomenon. (Of course, not only for this).
buldozer
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
Maybe, as I'm a fan of caulking, you know the difference between the log houses, which used to called cold and warm?
So, depending on whether the room is heated inside the log house or not heated, the log house was considered as hot or cold.
The logs in a warm wooden house were placed on the moss, and a cold frame house was assembled without the moss.

The cold frame house was cut as closely as possible to avoid gaps between the cup and the notch log, and the gap of the top log as much as possible was tight-fitting the underwear log. The bowl of a warm log house is wider than the upper beam, with the expectation that the gap between the cup and the log was about 1.5-3 cm.
This was done in order to make a handy caulking of the warm log cabin at the corners.
Поделиться:

Вернуться в «Timber houses from Russia information and feedback»

Войти через социальную сеть

Быстрая регистрация и авторизация через социальную сеть ®

Вход

Имя пользователя: Пароль: