• Опубликована: 10 окт 2011, 15:06
  • Автор: expert
expert
Эксперт
Отзывов: 0
Бонусы: 0.00
Баллы репутации: 0
Личное сообщение
Тема: Re: Russian, Canadian, Norwegian log house.
I decided not waiting till tomorrow. I will not comment, because there is nothing to comment here. Everething is before your eyes. Look at the temperature scale and a color, and everything will be clear.

In thermograms taken inside there are cold anomalies, i.e blue. There are "cold bridges". For those that taken outside, the anomalies are red and white, i.e hot. This is a heat loss.
Houses are different: new, old, trimed or not ... Everything is in one heap, because the "leaders" of defect are not revealed.
The same picture is everywhere. It’s depressing. :cry: :cry: :cry:
buldozer
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
There is some danger. In a classic Canadian cabin (if you look at the Canadian sites of carpentry schools), the upper edge does not just sit tight, butfits for a tight the lower timber. There is a direct contact of half-raw logs. And this can lead to decay.
It would be interesting to see your home in detail and the corner junction not from a sunny side. I convince you of the truth of my statement. :oops:
constructor
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
Ladies and gentlemen. On web sites was a clear methodology of determining the price of log house. Is it possible to make such survey. As for me IDIM from wood, including log houses (by the way prefer building log houses). The company is located in Moscow.
constructor
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
Nowadays, I order houses in Vladimir region (usually with a small diameter of logs 22-28 cm) and in Yaroslavl region (the objects with a large diameter of logs, complex in execution). I interested in the cost of log homes in your region with a simple algorithm of cost. Options for type 6x6, and 6 x 9 are not quite satisfied. Basically, we are all building complex houses, sometimes several times a week we have to remodel, and so to recalculate the project, so I’m interested in understandable calculation algorithms. I worked with many manufacturers, everywhere there are complicated methods of calculation (per square meter of wall, per square meter of building, per running meter of logs, etc.) is not very convenient. Because, such as running meter of logs of diameter 22 cm and 36 cm, is a slightly different thing and the customer does not like when, after a preliminary calculation, the manufacturer makes an unfair price. The ideal option as it seems to me is the value of cube / m on the site of cutting. And clear lowering or raising koeffitsienty for the length of logs bigger than 6 m, a bay junction, a type of logging, a redoubt). So, I’m interested in the NORMAL value of a log house with a tenon of at least 12 cm. I visited the sites of some of you were I didn’t always understand a clear method. So, I don’t make a price markup on the material itself, and I can in case of interest buy at your price. I think this price review will be interesting for others. Yours,constructor :D
constructor
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
I'll think about wording. :oops: :oops: This is not about advertising or a self promotion of someone. None is not embarrassed by the question: How much is a brick in the N-region and which one is better? And why?. I’m just wondering, for example, how much a cubic metre of Norwegian log house is more expensive then a traditional? Why log houses in Karelia is more expensive then in Kostroma? And some of the cheapest log houses were offered in the region of Smolensk. Or where do dumping prices come from a frame of 9x9 is sold for 300 000 (and the assembly is 70 000 rubles.?!). If the forest is not been stolen of course. The answers for some questions I personally. I have been to many sites of manufacturing log cabins. If the topic is interesting and someone will be able to more accurately formulate appropriate questions for the forum, I will be grateful. Just in this topic, as I noticed that it is basically a debating of prof.,. I had a brainwave..
bill
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
The theme is really important. Because it was raised more than once, now, I will try to look for references. A pricing is very dull, everybody counts (as understandable to the customer). There are many questions. Offer your version of the calculation as a basis for discussion. Even on a professional blog-sites there are a lot of questions about Canadian or Norwegian log cabin. A nightmare is not guaranteed. I think first and then I do it. In this deal, the money is major, consider first the responsibility towards a rich client, and then you will joke.
buldozer
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
In expectation of appropriate topic, forgive me. There is nothing "muddy".
The log value depends on:
1. cubic metre.
2. a complexity.
3. on market conditions.
4. the value of wood.
:geek:
expert
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
Why do you think that our log-house is cheaper than in Karelia? We have timbers that are much more expensive than in Vologda and nearby areas, and about Moscow's neighbors I do not say anything. It's just some producers announce a small original price just to catch the client, and then goes an unfair price. And I have a lot of potential customers, who just after scoring a final price, simply disappear. Cheap are only the logs that from the forest of 16 to 20cm. They are as we can say "waste" of a true forest, which is up 24cm. So, it’s cheap, respectively, where the cutting corresponding the price. And it is often ordering a cheap frame from manufacturers, you can’t show the claims to them. Either it’s poor as a church mouse or only a contract for the supply of material and the assembly is not specified. Once identified deffects, why do you show the claims? You made a calculation with a supplier, and collectors often didn’t cut, they only were offered to collect. The provider doesn’t care.
Dear bill 8-) , don’t you tell us how did you make a groove? It doesn’t look like from a saw, but it’s not an ax. It doesn’t look like a saw.
constructor
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
You forgot very important (alas) those moments like an area or a region of building space.
A presence or an absence of expensive machines at a customer.
As far as the customer knows the building codes.
:!:
baltazar
Эксперт
Благодарил (а): 1 раз
Личное сообщение
As for me, I can say that “labored argument". Will not it rot at the point of contact after using the Canadian way of cutting by generations of people.
constructor
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
It will not rot! Because the log will dry later and the small holes will appear. Yeahh, though the tree dries out while is still standing on a site of cutting, and then it will be disassembled and transported to a building site. But don’t fear. This can be be attributed to any cutting, because everywhere there is an intimate contact of raw logs. After all, old houses didn’t rot, but they were cut from a raw material, and more often directly to the foundation, in addition to a crude moss. One year is required for shrinkage of home, before continuing construction.
buldozer
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
In the Russian log cabin, the timber is completely out of contact with another log at the expense of a layer of moss. The Canadian lock is self tight. It implies an extremely close contact. The same contact keeps a rotating of logs during a shrinkage of house. The outside corner is a street with slanting rain. Bit on a sunny side there will be a battery of moisture.
The Canadian are taking it easy. Their older lock is a paw (in their performance) has protruding elements. A typical moisture accumulator.
expert
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
Buldozer, could you, please, back up your statements in practice?
It’s very nice to see some pics. I respect your reservation "in their performance".
It seems to me that 99.9% of participants of this forum will not go to Canada with a desire to build a wooden house with "older lock in their performance."
Perhaps, you will find a moment to post pics. Please, specify the location of a "typical moisture accumulator"?
Thanks for the information, but such a groove (a double-scribe lateral groove) have the right to life, along with other options. Practical Americans don’t bother with a “moon-groove" and is limited to two wedges. Nothing more.
And I don’t even know how to answer. :idea:
Summer
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
I can not understand what prevents building a roof that harboring a framework that it will not be soaked by the rain?
bill
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
Exactly right ! The gap between wheels, in fact, to the Canadian cutting has no relationship to. W-shaped groove characterizes the Swedish technology of coupling beams.
baltazar
Эксперт
Благодарил (а): 1 раз
Личное сообщение
I do not know how to do it in Canada, but the Russian use the felling, called as a "dovetail" (like a "claw" but with slope surfaces). We cut off these corners later along the wall, and trim by boards, or a batten. And as you say, that there builders build without insulation in the corners, I proved to you that this is a complete garbage.
buldozer
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
:arrow: I have the impression that the producers of houses criticizing me can only see new houses (built by themselves).
Shown the Canadian “claw” will be wet especially in the lower crowns. Correctly was noticed – to cut and to trim. As for the Canadian logging, accusations for the fragmentation I don’t perceive, I am not the manufacturer of these homes and don’t advertise myself.
A total Canadian housing system is formulated by three or four sentences. From you I haven’t heard them.
constructor
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
I apologize to all those who have been offended. But first I said that we should think first, and then do it. And at the same time you should be conscious of the responsibility towards a customer.
In essence:
1. I said that the moisture accumulator was the Canadian execution of paw with sticking out gaps. It seems natural to cut off these gaps. And the final variant is on the photo. I took it on the Internet.
2. As for the pictures of a log cabin:
a) In the saddlenotch lock there is no particular gap of the traffic of log for a selftight (this is a fundamental error). Why there is a rump here, it is unclear, the rump just blocks an air flow through the gap. Although the tail can be seen as a shift lock on the horizontal surface. A major issue is the calculation of this gap on the basis of humidity in the locality where the frame is located.
b) the angle of slope is too sharp, it is usually around 45 degrees. This error is an extension of an error in paragraph (a)
c) the gap in the butt logs are not present. It will lead the formation of characteristic cracks.
d) the first and the second timber on a bottom in the main series will have a very strong spin during a shrinkage or a moisture collection. It is better to reject them.
So, it's not just the Canadian log cabin, but a saddlenotch junction. What will happen to it after 4-5 years is not predictable.
Do not worry, nothing personal in my words!
- Canadian, Norwegian, Russian log houses differ fundamentally. You just have to understand their essence. And then the deffects will be fewer. :idea:
buldozer
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
And there is the only one principle how to make a house warmer and less expensive to heat it! More significant differences don’t exist. Simply, every nation, and every person want to be distinguished by something new but even not better. Such examples are many! And if you take into a serious consideration each type of logging, then all of them have their flaws.
And if you have some information, then, share it! And we will grow wiser! :P
constructor
Эксперт
Личное сообщение
About every housing system we can say three or four sentences and everething will be clear to the carpenters and customers.
You mentioned a criterion of quality - the heat in the house. I believe that there should be two criteria - the warmth of home and a durability of home. These criteria may contradict each other. Thus, in the Russian version the cutting "in oblo" is warmer, but in old houses are peeled off the protruding parts of logs, as the loss of teeth from a decay. The halving is colder but durable.
I am personally a supporter of the old Russian logging because of both these criteria. :geek:
Поделиться:

Вернуться в «Timber houses from Russia information and feedback»

Войти через социальную сеть

Быстрая регистрация и авторизация через социальную сеть ®

Вход

Имя пользователя: Пароль: