baltazar
Эксперт
Отзывов: 0
Бонусы: 0.00
Благодарил (а): 1 раз
Баллы репутации: 0
Личное сообщение
Тема: Re: log home building ideas
There is no such difference, there are nuances but very powerful.
Glue for mosaic or on a white cement or epoxy (google it).
A trowel with teeth 3-4mm.
A grout - cement (qualitative mixture) or epoxy (a very hard work, requires certain skills).
Under the mosaic the base must be perfectly flat. Tolerances - depression is not more than 2mm per meter.
There are still questions for the knowledgeable members of forum. Ask, if possible, to quickly answer because on Monday I should decide to buy. So, in an online shop there is a glue for mosaic "Keracrete powder" at a very decent price 400-500 per bag. If any of you work with this glue, please write a review.
And there is a two-component epoxy grout "Kerapoxy number 100 white" for 3600 rubles per 10 kg and very inexpensive grout "Ultracolor Plus" is almost ten times cheaper. Earlier posts about the epoxy grout on this page I read and I realize a specific work. I am interested whether the one or the other can turn black from moisture or mold? Generally for a shower room which of two rooms to choose? They both refer to the contact with the water? Thank you!
DomStroy
Отзывов: 0
Бонусы: 28.94
Баллы репутации: 0
Личное сообщение
Тема: log home building ideas
Wow! U posted lost of information. I also would like to recommend u kind of tool.
Поделиться:

Вернуться в «Information and reviews of wooden houses»

Войти через социальную сеть

Быстрая регистрация и авторизация через социальную сеть ®

Вход

Имя пользователя: Пароль: